On Environment pollution monitoring of the environment of the National Monitoring Department attached to centre the following analytic researches laboratories are activated:
• Pollution monitoring laboratory of the of atmosphere air;
• Geochemical regime and pollution monitoring laboratory of natural waters;
• Pollution monitoring of laboratory lauds;
• Background composition monitoring laboratory of Atmosphere rainfalls;
• Laboratory of Monitoring of Geoecologic Radioactivity of Environment;
• Laboratory of Spectrometry and Chromatography;
• Laboratory of Microbiological Researches;
• Ghazakh analytic researches laboratory;
• Beylagan analytic researches laboratory.
The laboratories operating under the Department were equipped with “ZEEnit 650” atomic absorption spectrophotometer manufactured by “Analytic Jena” Company of Germany, “Varian-4000/MS/MS” mass spectrometer produced by the USA, “HI-9033” conductometer, “Multi-340 I/SET” analyzer for determining physical and chemical indicators of surface water, “Turbidimetr HI-93703” portative devices, “KEPH” electronic laboratory scales, “КФК-3Ц” photoelectric colorimeter, produced by Germany, “Lambda 35” UB and “Spekord 205” molecular spectrometers produced by “Analytik Jena” Firm, “Berghoff” microwave oven for use in preliminary processing process of solid materials in order to determine specific polluters as well as heavy metals, chlororganic, phosphororganic pesticide and herbicide remnants and other aromatic carbohydrates on the three components of environment..